The appointed company will offer the required services on a continuous basis throughout the duration of the contract.
These are the services required:
Supply of minimum of 20 hostesses/stewards. They are required to have knowledge of the Italian and German languages and have a general knowledge of Italy and its geography. The service required will be required as follow
Tuesday, March 5th: 8.30 am - 6.00 pm
Wednesday, March 6th: 09.00 am - 6.00 pm
Thursday, March 7th: 09.00 am - 6.00 pm
Messe Berlin - Berlin Expo Center City
D - 14055 Berlin
Production and supply of promotional merchandising with our logo, for a total of 5000 of which 1000 high-end items, which must be approved in advance by the head office management. The merchandise proposed (e.g.: tote bags in organic cotton, leather bags etc.) must be shown by way of example when submitting the offer. All the merchandise must be delivered directly to the exhibition center.
3. INTERPRETING SERVICES
Provision of two simultaneous interpreters (Italian/German) for translations at 12-14 press conferences and/or other similar initiatives at the conference area.
DURATION OF CONTRACT = During the ITB Berlin (5 - 7 March 2023) from 8.30 am until 6 pm at the Berlin Expo Center City.
4. EVENTS INVITATION MANAGEMENT
Send of e-invitations to 12-14 corporate events/press conferences and follow up, with collection of confirmations and wrap up of the final lists of participants with e-mail addresses (post event database).
DURATION OF CONTRACT = During the ITB Berlin (5-7 March 2024) from 9 am until 6 pm at the Berlin Expo Center City.
AVAILABLE BUDGET = EUR 68.000,- (net price) for all of the above activities
PAYMENTS = payments will be done in 2 phases:
20% to be paid upon signing the contract, and
80% invoice received by 5th March, payment in 30 days.
The successful tenderer is also obliged to:
• keep the most absolute secrecy, even after the termination of the contract, on information about facts or subjects of which it becomes aware in the performance of the assignment in question;
• identify, at the time of signing the contract, a service manager who will be the contact person towards ENIT, representing the contractor for all purposes. In the event of a justified replacement of the contact person, ENIT must be immediately notified;
• a representative of the company must be present at all time onsite for the duration of the exhibition.
• communicate to ENIT, upon signing the contract, both the telephone numbers and the email addresses to be used by ENIT for the formulation of the questions;
• promptly, and in any case within 24 hours, to send ENIT written notice of any significant circumstance detected during the performance of the services;
• the Contractor undertakes to comply with all the regulatory provisions relating to the state of epidemiological emergency from COVID-19 that may be in force in the country where the event will take place, adopting all appropriate and necessary measures.
Please reply and send your estimation of costs by 27th November 2023 to:
Italian National Tourist Board ENIT German
Offers and proposals received after this date will not be accepted.
NB: As per our Internal Rules we shall collect three (3) estimations of costs, and the final decision will be made by our Head Office in Rome.
Frankfurt am Main, November 8th, 2023