The Italian National Tourist Board is planning to identify a booth builder to design and build our booth at IMEX America.
Although at this moment we are not formally inviting companies to bid, we would like to be able to identify potentially interested companies for the list of services provided below:
• Building N.1 booth on an exhibition area of 204 square meters (2200 sqf) with 30 customized stations;
Booth will include:
• storage of advertising materials and a wardrobe. The space shall include keyed lockers and may also be used as a coffee station storage area;
• an area defined as "Piazza Italia" intended as a Meeting Point/Lounge for meetings between tour operators, including info point and coffee shop service;
• Info point ENIT – Italian National Tourist Board with led wall;
• customized workstations for Italian companies equipped with:
- operational desk with three chairs;
- max 3. corner spaces for Italian Regions;
- locker with key to store their advertising material;
- custom panel printed on both sides with image provided by the exhibitor;
- paper bins;
- wireless internet connection, which must be additional to the one provided by the trade show;
- Multi-power outlet and USB input;
- (must be positioned only on the external perimeter of the ENIT Italia area (maximum two rows, positioned in a chessboard pattern) in order to allow good visibility and reachability).
a) Refreshment Service - daily coffee service; breakfast and lunch
b) Hostess Service -n. 2 hostesses
c) Wi-Fi Service - A Wi-Fi connection must be provided in the area of the ENIT Italia Booth to allow all operators present at the booth to use the connection service continuously for the entire duration of the event.
d) Cleaning Service
e) Scan Equipment -2 badge scanners/lead retrievals
f) Porterage Service-Reception of material and arrangement of the same at the spaces of the various exhibitors.
g) Photographic Service
h) It is required a professional photographic service for the ENIT Booth and for the initiatives carried out in the trade show also during collateral activities of the event.
i) Promotional Gadgets
• The budget will not exceed $ 185,000.
All interested companies must send an email confirming the interest to bid to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 5th, 2023.
Eligible companies will be invited to bid soon after, and will need to provide proposal within 15 days from notification.